Hi Gorgeous Mumma,
I hope you are having a great week! I am so glad you have stopped by my site to read my blog. I know how overwhelming things can get when you are trying to do everything while juggling mum life, it can be a very lonely and scary place at times.
1) Set realistic goals, make sure that your goals are achievable for you. Sustainable long term goals are always best as that way you won’t fail and you will be able to get to your ‘body goals’ and stay there.
2) Be kind to yourself and forgive yourself when you slip up. The quicker you can dust yourself off and move on the better!
3) Don’t compare yourself to anyone else’s journey. Be you and embrace being unique! Remember that a lot of what you see on social media is everyone’s highlight reel!
4) Prepare your food & be organised with your meals. Planning ahead always works well !
5) Eat an array of fruits, veggies, protein, good fats and complex carbs. Your body knows what to do with real food so cut out the processed foods and just eat real food! Also remember to keep hydrated by drinking loads of water.
6) Stop doing crash diets and looking for a quick fix, you want this to become your way of life so that the yo-yo dieting stops and so you can feel fit and healthy for life!
7) Incorporate resistance based workouts into your program, aim to do 2-3 short, and effective workouts per week.
8) Listen to your body and be kind to it. Rest when you need too, doing too much can work against you so be sure not to over train.
9) Reward yourself for your efforts. Go and buy a new dress or outfit. Get a massage, have some YOU time! Remember it’s ok to live from time to time. You need to be able to relax and enjoy life!
10) Make sure that you work on your rehab exercises post birth. So many mums are left with Abdominal Separation and still look pregnant 6-12 months after they have given birth, you may have heard the term ‘mummy pouch’, this is usually due to the muscles being separated during pregnancy. This can cause all sorts of ongoing issues and insecurities if it isn’t rehabbed safely. If you are not sure if you have Diastasis Recti then please head over to my VIDEO BLOG to check if you have it and then what you can do about it if you do.
Remember that if you feel stuck in a rut and not sure where to start then help is here. I would love to help you gain control of your goals once and for all. The mums that I have worked with get amazing results, not only physically but emotionally as well. I feel that the more support and guidance that you have on your journey the better!!!
CLICK HERE for more info on how you can become a Fit Healthy Mum, my flash sale is still valid, use the code NPM to join and pay only $47 (instead of $97) for lifetime access.
You can join as early as 6 weeks postpartum and as late as 9 years post, this program will work in for you no matter what stage you are at!
Here is a quick reminder of what you get when you invest in my FITMUM program:
- You get access to our super supportive Facebook forum where I will help guide you on your journey.
- 24/7 support and encouragement from the other ladies doing this program, be prepared to make lifelong friends!
- You gain access to the members area of this site where you have access to an exercise library with 100’s of exercises plus core & stretch routines and video exercises and tips from our Physiotherapist on postnatal care!
- You get your own in-house Physiotherapist who explains in depth everything that you need to know pre and post baby. You won’t have to spend hundreds of dollars seeing a Physio, we have you covered!!! This includes exercises to help you close your abdominal separation, help you to get better posture and how to exercise your pelvic floor properly!
- Mindset tools!
- Vegetarian and Vegan food plans available
- Loads of ongoing tips and assistance to help you stay motivated and on track and loads more!!!
All of that AND MORE for only one easy payment of $47!!
This offer is only for a limited time to grab it while the price hot!
CLICK HERE for more info on how you can become a Fit Healthy Mum, use the code NPM
As always if you have any questions please email me on Justine@fithealthymums.com
CLICK HERE TO GRAB THIS DEAL NOW!
Yours in fit mummy health!
Below are a few other blogs that might interest you 🙂
30KGS DOWN IN 6 MONTHS, AND JUST LOOK AT HER NOW!!!