My Top Tips for staying on top of your Goals over the Silly Season!
Christmas is definitely a time to relax and enjoy time with your friends and family. I believe that during this time you need to be kind to yourself and allow yourself to relax and not stress about being 100% on point with your nutrition all of the time. Let’s face it, you can’t really lose weight over the Christmas break but you don’t need to go backwards either.
You can still maintain your body and not let all of your hard work this year go to waste. I see it every year, where people over indulge then set ‘New Years’ resolutions to lose weight. So they go hard in January and crash diet, then fall off the wagon again and the yo yo dieting continues!
Here are my Top Tips for you to stay on top of your goals this Christmas:
– Focus on maintaining the body you already have, that way when the silly season is over you don’t have to start from scratch again.
– Choose the days you are going to indulge, don’t indulge everyday!
– Try to drink lower calorie alcoholic beverages like vodka/soda and stay hydrated by drinking loads of water.
– Don’t go to a party or gathering hungry otherwise you will snack on all the bad snack foods and you won’t eat a proper meal.
– Try to get protein into all of your meals so that you feel fuller for longer and remember to also eat good fats as they keep you feeling satiated.
– Get your exercise done early so that it is done and you don’t have time to make excuses or get distracted and then not train at all. Even if is is a walk, just move your body, you will feel better for it!
Lastly, try to take some time out to RELAX and ENJOY the holidays. It’s been a big year and it’s always good to sit back, reflect, re-focus, take it all in and prepare for what is to come!
NOW IF YOU WANT SOME HELP TO MAINTAIN AND STAY ON TOP OF YOUR GOALS OVER THE SILLY SEASON THEN WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW….
Fit, Healthy & Strongis a 6 week program that will teach you all of the tricks and secrets that I know to help you gain lean muscle and burn unwanted body fat. I will teach you how to do this in a way that you will look after your metabolism and protect your lean muscle. This means that you will not be over training, cutting calories or counting anything, you will be eating nutrient dense food and training effectively and with purpose. I want to help you find your inner athlete and base your training goals around how much you are lifting rather than what the number on the scales says. The program comes with a training plan for home and for the gym as well as a HEAP of healthy recipes that taste AMAZING!
USUALLY THIS PROGRAM IS $87, BUT I HAVE SLASHED IT DOWN TO JUST ONE EASY OFF PAYMENT OF ONLY $47
This is so you can follow a plan over the Christmas break and NOT let all of your hard work this year go to waste! You have 3 months to complete the program as well so you can do it twice over or take your time with it.