A question I often get asked is how do I make time to keep fit and eat well, as this is what lot of mums struggle with!
My answer is always this…. Fitness may be my line of work and yes I do work for myself but it’s still not ‘easy’ for me. We all have our struggles that we have to overcome and deal with daily and time management and your priorities are what it comes down to, also how you manage your stress levels.
Here are some tips to help you stay afloat and keep focused on your goals:
–Set daily and weekly goals, that’s what I do now and it really helps me to get the job at hand done and stay calm.
–Be prepared with your nutrition, make sure you are organised and have good food choices in the house so that you can’t eat anything bad.
–Schedule in exercise, even if it is just a walk with the pram or a 20 min training circuit at home, it all counts!
–Don’t let the opinions of others get you down or stop you from wanting to be fit and healthy.
–Find support, this is crucial whether it comes from your family or your friends you need to find a support network that keeps you on track and inspired!
-And above all else BE KIND TO YOURSELF, if you slip up or have a bad day get over it and move on, dwelling gets you nowhere!!
If you are feeling lost or overwhelmed and don’t know where to start then please reach out for help. Myself and my Fit Healthy Mums community will help you on your post baby journey.
Here is a quick reminder of what you get when you invest in one of my online programs:
- You get access to our super supportive Facebook forum where I will help guide you on your journey.
- Amazing tasting healthy recipes that are good enough for the whole family to eat
- Training Programs for the Gym and for Home
- 24/7 support and encouragement from the other ladies in the forum, be prepared to make lifelong friends!
- You gain access to the members area of this site where you have access to an exercise library with 100’s of exercises plus core & stretch routines.
- Mindset tools!
- Vegetarian and Vegan food plans available
- Loads of ongoing tips and assistance to help you stay motivated and on track!
You can join at any stage post baby as this program is designed with a busy mum in mind. The workouts are short yet effective and the food is super easy to prepare (and SO tasty). Let me take the guess work out of it and give you ALL of the tools that you need to finally get to your post baby body goals! This program is trialled and tested by hundreds of mums and it works????
Click HERE for more info and start your Fit Healthy Mums Journey today, and use the code NPM to gain lifetime access to the program for only $47 (instead of $97)
P.S Below are some other Blogs that you might be interested in reading:
Click HERE for more info and start your Fit Healthy Mums Journey today, and use the code SPRINGSPECIAL to gain lifetime access to the program for only $47 (instead of $97)