Fit Healthy Mums ‘Your optiMUM body’ 12 week program is designed to get you healthy from the inside out. This is the perfect plan for you if you are trying to get your body healthy for pregnancy or just healthy for life in general!
‘Your optiMUM body’ will detox your body, re-energize you and balance your hormones as well as transform your body!
What you get when you join:
– You get 12 weeks of set out meal plans are all laid out for you
– You get 3 x 4 weekly food plans that are all based around eating whole foods and eating nutrient dense food at the right time. We at fit healthy mums believe in eating REAL food. Nature knows best and your body knows what to do with real food!
– We have a vegetarian meal plan option available for those that don’t eat meat!
– The 12 weeks of training is periodised, this means the training volume will increase as you move through the program and are feeling fitter and stronger.
– It is a combination of weights, cardio, core work and stretching, the perfect combination to transform your body and not only get you looking amazing but feeling proud of the body that you live in.
– You get a 12 week training program for at home so you can train at home if you can’t get to a gym.. This is so you don’t have any excuses!
– You get weekly emails from Justine with tips and inspiration to keep you on track.
PLUS- Those who join get access to the Facebook support forum where you get support from Justine and her team of experts and all of the other women doing our programs.
Post Pregnancy Program
Fit Healthy Mums 8 week program is designed to help mums get into shape post baby. As long as you have had clearance from your Dr then you are good to go.
What you get when you join:
– You get set out meal plans designed by my nutritionist for 8 weeks that are based around whole foods good enough for the whole family to eat! This includes quick and easy yummy guilt free treats!
– You get 8 weeks of training for at home and at the gym. I have advanced or beginner options for the program for the gym.
– You get access to my super supportive Facebook forum where I will help you on your journey. You will also get loads of support from the other ladies doing my programs and make lifelong friends!
– You also get access to the members area of my site where you have access to an exercise library of 70 exercises plus core & stretch routines and video exercises and videos/tips from my Physiotherapist on post natal care which includes exercises to help with abdominal separation, your posture and your pelvic floor!
– You get weekly mindset lessons, we want to help you mentally and emotionally as well as physically!
PLUS…You also get emails from Justine every week to keep you on track and inspired, you get this and much much more!!!!
The best part is that when you join you get a lifetime membership so you can do the program as many times as you like. This Fit Healthy Mums program with everything that you get is valued well into the thousands… And you pay only $119!!!
I hope you will join our fit healthy mum community and let us help you rebuild your body and make it even better than it was before bub!
Please note: this program suits you if you are 6 weeks post partum or upwards, it is never too late to join us! It is always suggested that you start with this 8 week post natal program if you have not done your post baby rehab properly ie if you still have abdominal separation. After doing this program you can then move on to our next phase program which is a tad more intense called Fit, Healthy and Strong!
The FHM pregnancy program is a downloadable ebook that will give you a safe and effective training program to follow into the second and third trimesters after you have had your 12 week check up. You are more than welcome to start earlier, we just like to play it safe so if you feel up for it then get started as soon as you are ready! It is made up of a combination of weights, cardio, light core work and stretching. These are the very same principles that Justine followed throughout her pregnancy. It also comes with a lot of information on how to exercise your pelvic floor and a heap of information on training when pregnant.
You also get exercise demonstrations prescribed from our physiotherapist to help with your posture, pelvic floor and how to avoid abdominal separation plus daily support from Justine and her team in the Fit Healthy Mums Facebook forum.
If you can’t get to a gym then that is ok as you get a FREE home pregnancy training program when you join Fit Healthy Mums.
Please Note: We are launching a ‘pregnancy realfood guide’ VERY soon.. Stay tuned!!